Welcome

Hello all! Welcome to Mitcheldean Soaps first ever Blog!
Find out what we are up to and be the first to hear about our new products.
Our website is www.morethanbubbles.co.uk
email us at sara@morethanbubbles.co.uk

Saturday 2 January 2010

Brand New Year

Holidays are all over and I am now starting to think about the forthcoming year. The last couple of months just blew me away with the amount of orders we were receiving for our soap in fact don't tell anyone but I only just kept up with them!
Next year we will be more prepared
Thank you all for helping my business grow, I have moved from my kitchen into a lovely unit and that is all in the space of two years!
Now sit back and follow our journey over the coming months!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, guys, this is excellent! Looking forward to following your blog and wish you success through 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you really moved into a unit? That's amazing!!! I'm really pleased for you Sara and I will be pushing business you way this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who did the accounts???? Huh!!!!!
    What about egg & bacon soap?

    ReplyDelete