Welcome

Hello all! Welcome to Mitcheldean Soaps first ever Blog!
Find out what we are up to and be the first to hear about our new products.
Our website is www.morethanbubbles.co.uk
email us at sara@morethanbubbles.co.uk

Sunday 27 February 2011

Lots going on!


Well I have to admit it's been a while since I have updated this blog, and it's been something on my to do list for ages! There have been so many new ideas and products being put together there has hardly been time to think! So now it's time to get back into blogging and letting you know of all the exciting new things ahead! In the next few weeks we will be showing you our Mother's Day packages ready in time for Mother's Day on 3rd April.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THESE !!!!!! Think I may be adapting our corporate range AGAIN.... damn you Sara and your lovely things - I can't decide what to have !!!!

    ReplyDelete